Our greenhouse kits consist of hoops and coverings which are designed to be used with the raised beds. Sturdy metal hoops are inserted in holes drilled in the raised beds and are covered with greenhouse plastic. The greenhouses are designed with ease of use and construction in mind. Kits include all the needed materials and fasteners. The hoop height is approximately
3′-6″ above the bed level.
Benefits of Our Greenhouse Kits
• Extends growing season allowing you to plant earlier and harvest later. You can also use it as a nursery for young seedlings.
• Increases temperatures to levels that are ideal for heat-loving plants. Tomatoes, peppers, and eggplants will thrive in the extra heat.
• Promotes faster growth, allowing earlier harvests and replanting in the same season.
• Reduces wind exposure, yielding extra-tender greens.
Special Features of Our Greenhouse Kits
• The kit contains all the materials you need: hoops, covering, poles, fasteners, and assembly instructions.
• Our kit design allows you to have easy access to your plants and easy venting of the greenhouse by lifting up the sides.
• The kit is exceptionally economical in terms of cost and use of space when compared with conventional greenhouses.
• Greenhouse Plastic. This UV resistant greenhouse plastic is rated for four years. The plastic is 6 mil thick — the same thickness usually used on large greenhouses. Plastic is ideal for heat loving crops like tomatoes, peppers, and melons. It also dramatically lengthens the growing season for cold tolerant crops and is great for starting seedlings in the spring.
|4′ x 8′||$140|
|4′ x 12′||$170|
|4′ x 16′||$200|
Quantity Discount: 10% discount on 3 or more raised bed kits or greenhouse kits purchased at a time.
Custom sizes: Please call us for a quote.
Prices are subject to change without notice.